SD-User

[SD-User] Re: Where is VQ5V

To: "SD-USER" <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] Re: Where is VQ5V
From: "Sidney Will" <sidwill@lineone.net>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 22:45:10 -0000
Thanks to all who advised me about VQ5.
I searched through the many,  versions of SD on my computer and found copies
of CQWW and DXCC.CTY with a date tag of
03-03-04 compared with 24-10-02 on all the others.
I use SD9.97 (DOS) because it has the option of producing an RSGB type log
as well as Cabrillo, so I copied these files to 9.97, amended my 04WPX.ALL
file and reopened it to find I had gained 3255 points.   Thanks again.
N.B. sorry I only worked VQ5V on 40 and 20, not 3 bands as I thought.
Guess I'll have to pay more attention to Paul's notes about updated files in
future
73  de   Sid  GM4SID
sidwill@lineone.net