SD-User

Re: [SD-User] first tries with SD

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] first tries with SD
From: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 18:49:29 +0100
From: "Dieter Klaschka" <dieter.dl2bqd@addcom.de>

Hello Dieter,
Welcome to the group.

>... RSGB Low Power ctest recently
> (using type 11/no mults/ pre- entered 10 pts per qso)

You must also select "F" for the contest type, the
option for Low Power Field Day.  When you then record
the power sent, by QRP stations, as 10W (or whatever)
SD scores all QSOs correctly - 10 points for QRP and
15 points for QRP /P or /M.

For example  G3ABC gives you a serial of 006 and is
running 5 watts - you enter 006 5W in the exchange field.

> I would like to use SDI this  weekend, just for a try.
> Q. Before I will start logging must I load or dwnld some
> other files ?

You can download www.ei5di.com/sd/sdi.zip (SDI for Windows).
All the files you need are included.  Please try it before
the contest.

73,
Paul EI5DI