SD-User

[SD-User] SDIcheck problem

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] SDIcheck problem
From: Graeme Caselton <gcaselton@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 23:24:46 -0700 (PDT)
Paul,

while running SDIcheck on my 'IOTA' file, I ran the ADIF
option and the produced IOTA.ADI file which is complete and
looks good for uploading to eQSL. The .PRT, .DUP, .TXT
files were also produced OK. When I ran the RSGB Cabrillo
option, the produced IOTA.LOG file is produced OK, but when
I checked it prior to renaming, I found it only had the
last 4 QSO's in it. I deleted the file and re-ran SDIcheck
several times but got the same result.

I also deleted all the created files from SDIcheck, went
back into the 'IOTA' file, edited an entry, removed the
edit, came back out to recreate the master IOTA file, then
re-ran SDIcheck again, and got the same result, only the
last 4 QSO's in it.

Any ideas?

Graeme
G6CSY.