SD-User

[SD-User] keying

To: <SD-User@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] keying
From: "Doug" <7nh@cablelan.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 20:28:07 -0800
Paul,
Further my last Email.  I deleted ALL my reference to previous  SD programmes,
and downloaded the new V11.08
Sorry to say but the keying is worse.  The keyboard keying
has the same problem, very delayed (several words before
it starts sending, and misses the beginning).  The Function
Keys now do not operate good at all.....Your callsign EI5DI
comes out as TI5DI, and anything else sent with the
Function Keys has the FIRST character elongated.
My old call  GM3CXE came out as DAAAAAHDAH DIT, etc.
Don't know what has happened but I wonder if any other
fellows have the same experience.
73/VE7NH