SD-User

Re: [SD-User] More than 200 multipliers

To: "iz2eju" <iz2eju@libero.it>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] More than 200 multipliers
From: Arno.Polinsky@alcatel.ro
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 10:03:51 +0200
Hello Rik,

I would try to use SD in "IARU Championship" mode. That allows you to enter
4 Letters as rcvd, howmany ever you get...
To adjust the points afterwards - if they are different fron "1" - use the
edit mode from SDCHECK.

If you rcvd real digits, it will not work, of course, since that is in
contradiction with the Zone definition.  Try it, it could be eventually a
solution.

73,

Arno  - YO2/DL1CW

                      "iz2eju"

                      <iz2eju@libero.it>          To:
<sd-user@contesting.com>
                      Sent by:                    cc:

                      sd-user-bounces@con         Subject: [SD-User] More than
200 multipliers
                      testing.com

                      04.03.2005 08:37

Hi to all SD users ! I am trying to use SD for an Italian Contest, the
"Sezioni Contest"; it is a local contest, only for Italian OMs, and there
is only one SW for this Contest, but I would like to use SD. The problem is
that multipliers are more than 200, about 290, and SD can handle only 200
multipliers. In this contest, Italian OM will work only Italian OM, and
receive a number of 4 digits that identifies area. Points vary by band. Any
advise or suggestion ?
Thank you in advance ! Rik IZ2EJU