SD-User

[SD-User] sd vhf

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] sd vhf
From: IanSDavies@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 06:44:40 EST
Used SDV Windows for first time at week end. On wrap up I found that the
.all file which I needed to transfer into Turbolog 3 did not not exist but the
equivalent appeared to be named .vhf.

After renaming the file .all so that Tlg would recognise it I did transfer
the log mostly successfully into my Tlg master station log. However the process
 had converted 144Mhz to 14Mhz and had listed all my serial numbers as  000.
The incoming serials were ok.

The serial numbers are not important but it was a bind changing all the  band
references over.

What have I overlooked?

Ian G3KZR