SD-User

[SD-User] F1 keys and .WAV files

Subject: [SD-User] F1 keys and .WAV files
From: "DENYS BROSNAN ZL2AWH" <zl2awh.denysb@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 14:38:46 +1200
Hi all. Perhaps I am fantasizing or something but when I tried Pauls latest
addition of sending .wav files in SD by using the F1  etc key I thought I would
try it out seeing as how I am am doing the same thing with my own logging
software. Unfortunately I cannot get SD to generate the whole wav file but only
the latter half of it. The file plays alright on a couple of players as well as
with my own code but not through SD. The file consists of "CQ CONTEST CQ
CONTEST ZL2 ALFA WHISKY HOTEL ZL2 ALFA WHISKY HOTEL CONTEST " and when played
through SD starts at the first ZL2AWH instead of the CQ's. Is anybody else
having this problem. I want to use it as I have problems with my voice going on
me in the middle of a contest
Denys Brosnan  ZL2AWH