SD-User

Re: [SD-User] Voice Keyer In New Sd Log v11.18

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Voice Keyer In New Sd Log v11.18
From: "Colin, G3PSM" <g3psm@ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 18:50:24 +0100
Fred, both myself and Paul EI5DI are working on this or a similar
problem.   See Pauls email of 21:53 last night.

I managed to clear the problem temporarily last evening but it quickly
returned so I have to find out how I cleared it.   Something to do with
the Function keys I think.   Unfortunately work gets in the way of pleasure.

73

Colin, G3PSM