SD-User

[SD-User] V11.20

To: "Sd-User@Contesting.Com" <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] V11.20
From: "Colin, G3PSM" <g3psm@ntlworld.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 21:02:54 +0100
Paul,

With V11.20 we are nearly there but I still had the problem (with comm 5
shared) that the SD keyer did not key the FT1000MP.

Then I tried the T(une) command which did key the rig.

I then switched sidetone to disable the sidetone of the laptop.
Interestingly enough that allowed the rig to be keyed BUT at half speed
to that indicated in SD.   So an indicated speed of 50 w.p.m. produced
keying at 25 w.p.m., or thereabouts.

Switching sidetone back to the laptop stopped the rig keying but
produced a nice 50 w.p.m.

So in short I can now use SD with rig control and keying - providing I
set the c.w. speed to twice the speed I need!

73

Colin, G3PSM