SD-User

Re: [SD-User] SD QSO Number - and more

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] SD QSO Number - and more
From: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 19:40:53 +0100
I've identified the problem, and will have an updated version
of SD on the website later this evening.

Any file created with SD V11.21 and V11.22 will be affected - if
you edited callsigns on QSOs already logged.

In any case, you'll find all your logged QSOs, edits, and ZAPs
(if any) recorded in your corresponding .AUD (audit trial) file.
SD automatically creates a separate AUD file in every contest.

If you're having trouble with a particular .ALL file, please
send it to me together with the .AUD file and I'll update your
.ALL file as necessary.

It's worth noting that in WPX, as in most contests with serials,
it doesn't matter if you have missing or duplicated serials -
you'll not lose points.  All that matters is that callsigns and
serials match in corresponding logs.

73,
Paul EI5DI