SD-User

Re: [SD-User] SD V11.08

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] SD V11.08
From: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 09:16:09 +0100
From: "Graeme Caselton" <gcaselton@yahoo.com>

> used SD V11.08 and SDCHECK V11.04 during the IARU R1 Field Day and
> noticed that when I worked YU6/DF2UU, it came up as Germany rather
> than Serbia & Montenegro.

Thanks for the info.  I tried this call with V11.34 and it's
recognised correctly with the current DXCC.CTY.

My code for analysing callsigns has not changed for a long
time, and anomalies like this usually indicate an error in
the corresponding .CTY file.

If anyone notices any similar discrepancies with V11.34, please
let me know.

73,
Paul EI5DI