SD-User

Re: [SD-User] SD V12.03

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] SD V12.03
From: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 22:22:48 +0100
From: "John Snell / G0RDO" <g0rdo@btinternet.com>

> Got SD V12.03 here. Tried to set up for the RSGB 21/28MHz
> CW test. SD could not find the Template file QRSG21UK.TPL

Sorry about that - the 21/28 MHz templates went missing.
You can get then all from www.ei5di.com/sd/template.zip.

> so I put in the setup
> info manually, but SD keeps chucking me out of the program after
> the first setup screen. Anyone help please ?

I found that this problem happens only when there is a missing
template and, in the same session, you try the manual setup.

It'll be fixed for the next update - it's not critical as
manual setup always works if you don't try to select a
template (whether or not it's actually there.

73,
Paul EI5DI