SD-User

Re: [SD-User] LZ DX Contest

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] LZ DX Contest
From: "Dimi, LZ5AZ" <lz5az.wwyc@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 10:01:29 +0200
Now it's 08.00z and there's few hours until the contest. I've noticed
that SD do not allow me to write
my LZ district. I've tried on the ITU zone field, but it seem
smart-software and do not allow letters.
In that case I must change the CW macros and later Find&Replace all the
cabrillo log.
Is it my or software mistake?

Paul O'Kane wrote:
> The LZ DX Contest takes place from 1200 UTC on Saturday 19th
> November to 1159 UTC on Sunday 20th November.  It's an SSB,
> CW, or mixed-mode event.
>
> Rules at http://www.qsl.net/lz1fw/contest/
>
> SD supports this contest.  V12.06 runs on any windows PC and
> is free from www.ei5di.com/sd/sdsetup.exe - a PDF manual is
> included.
>
> Select SD's "LZ DX" template.
>
> Note:  If you have downloaded SD before reading this, you
> must replace your template files with the latest ones from
> www.ei5di.com/sd/template.zip
>
> Work everyone, on the 5 contest bands from 80m to 10m.
> Exchange RS(T) and ITU Zone.  LZ stations send their
> 2-digit district code instead of Zone.  Multipliers are
> Zones and LZ districts.   There is a 10-minute mode
> change restriction, but no restriction on band changes.
>
> SD scores your QSOs as
>  Own continent     1
>  Other continents  3
>  LZ               10
>
> After the contest, use SDCHECK Option 1 to create your .LOG
> file in Cabrillo format.  Rename it as YOURCALL.LOG and email
> it, as an attached file, to lzdxc@yahoo.com.
>
> 73,
> Paul EI5DI

73!
    Dimi

http://www.lz5az.com
lz5az [at] amsat.org or lz5az.wwyc [at] gmail.com

World Wide Young Contesters
http://www.wwyc.net