SD-User

[SD-User] keying problem

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] keying problem
From: Andrew <cfnar44@yahoo.com.au>
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 00:39:30 +0000
HNY to all,
Running current version of SD on Win XP, rig is IC-756 Pro3.
I found  that I can execute CW memory keys only ONCE - for example:  I
can  hit F1 key - and rig send the contens; after that no response to
any other memory keys. After restarting SD - the same story.  Any
suggestions ??
I decided to install older version - and the problem cured.

Also I found, that after closing SD -  the com ports used still  "talk"
to SD (or perhaps the radio still try to talk to computer ??) ;  so -
before running any other program  I must reset  my RIG and computer.
This is not the case - if running other programs  first - and SD after.
I think, that when SD is closing down - it should also terminate
properly any communications  between  computer and  a  rig.
Perhaps Paul can have a look   and find whats cooking ??

Thank you in advance for any help and suggestions !

Andrew