SD-User

[SD-User] CW and SD

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] CW and SD
From: IanSDavies@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 17:12:09 EST
I have now run V12.11 with and without Winkey.

I am having a difficulty starting Winkey but find it will respond after I
have turned it off, run the F keys and then reverted to Winkey. This may be a
local problem.

I can confirm that in Winkey I no longer have the block on using F keys
outside the callsign field so that's good.

The other thing is that having upgraded my shack laptop from 220Mhz/64Mb  RAM
to 1.3Ghz/256Mb RAM I am getting perfect CW without Winkey> I suppose it  is
because the PC has sufficient power to cope with the demands on it without
causing the CW to wander.

Ian G3KZR