SD-User

Re: [SD-User] sdx

To: <SD-User@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] sdx
From: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 20:55:27 -0000
From: "Geoff Bate" <g0fht@dsl.pipex.com>
To: <SD-User@contesting.com>

> ..is it possible to allow more info to be input after
> the received report i.e. name and a loctation so that
>  when we export to the main station log a fuller log
> can then be printed.

Have you tried toggling the "Log On Enter" option.
You can do it with the "L" command.

When L appears under the callsign (Log On Enter is ON)
the QSO will be logged when you type the callsign and
press Enter.

With Log On Enter Off, callsign + Enter takes you to
the Notes field where you have a grand total of 11
characters - not a lot, but often enough for Special
Event purposes.

73,
Paul EI5DI