SD-User

[SD-User] Log wrong call

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] Log wrong call
From: Juan Antonio Teva Córdoba <jateva@teleline.es>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 21:28:33 +0200
This weekend I enjoyed with King of Spain Contest and SD. I observed a
possible bug.
In run mode, when log wrong call I can correct it, but when I push enter key
again to log correct call, SD show the wrong call and go to next line.
Then, I have to correct call manually edit the line.
Example: log call DL3RST. Push enter key. SD send DL3RST. Correct call must
be DL3RHT.
Then I correct the call: DL3RHT. Push again enter key and SD send DL3RHT,
but The call loged is wrong call DL3RST.

73 es Tnx de EA7KJ.