SD-User

[SD-User] rig control

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] rig control
From: "dfurrer" <dfurrer@vtxmail.ch>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 17:05:56 +0200
Hello OMs

I wonder if someone can give me a useful tip. SD is the contest program I'm
using for years and I'm very pleased of it.
Winkey is in operation. So far so good.

I've tried to activate the SD's rig control. This just doesn't work.
The transceiver is the FT1000 which I purched in 1992, and the CAT System
Interface FIF-232C I bought second hand recently. SD version in use V12.08.
STATUS is set to FT1000, 4800 bps, 8 bits, no parity and two stop bits. Using
these settings for e.g. IARU Contest band changes frequently without my
influence and the band (keypad) is disabled. PORTS "control port" is set so 1
(serial out) according instructions.

By the way: SD Contest Logger with rig control on the IC-706 works.

Maybe you've made the same experience or heared of a similar situation.

Looking forward to any reply which can help.

Thanks es vy 73            Dave/HB9KT

.