SD-User

[SD-User] Templates listing

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] Templates listing
From: "iz2eju" <iz2eju@libero.it>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 07:16:59 +0200
Hi to all !
Holydays are gone, so I try to play with SD 13.07 to relief my pain !
I have added some templates, for Italian contests and for Keymen's Club of
Japan Contest, and found that when the page is full the scrolling of templates
is blocked, I have the top template highlighted but can't move the cursor. Not
a big problem, I think that one can easily delete from the listing (file
template.txt) templates that are not used (example: ARRL W/VE side).
73 from Rik IZ2EJU