SD-User

[SD-User] Bug Fixes

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] Bug Fixes
From: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 21:06:10 +0100
I've updated SD and SDX as follows.  You can get
the updated versions of SD.EXE and SDX.EXE from
www.ei5di.com/sd/sdexe.zip and
www.ei5di.com/sd/sdxexe.zip.

The version number is V13.07A.

Please try them to confirm that what I think is
fixed is really fixed.  If all is OK, the fixes
will be included in V18.08.

73,
Paul EI5DI

Auto-repeat of CQ (F1) messages.
    Not working with internal keying in V13.07.
    Fixed.

SD - Template Selection Fixed.
    1. When the number of templates = 92 (one page).
    2. For certain PCs with non-standard internal
       codes for the arrow keys.

ESM - Run and S&P modes.
    If you press F1 while in S&P mode, your F1
    message is sent, and the mode reverts to Run.
    This may be quicker than using the grave
    accent key (the one under Esc) and pressing
    Enter.

SD Type 4 - without template.
    "Mults Count by" defaulted to B (band) when
    starting a new log.  Fixed.

    The CW QSO points value was stored incorrectly
    in one of the control records.  It was then
    displayed incorrectly when reloading the file.
    Fixed.

SD - Editing QTCs.
    Fixed display of Time and Serial when editing
    QTCs in the QTC window - before logging.

SDX - Missing QSOs.
    The last QSO in a session was not always
    logged. Fixed.

    Fixed display errors on the opening screen.