SD-User

Re: [SD-User] Direct frequency entry and CQ repeat with SD

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Direct frequency entry and CQ repeat with SD
From: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 17:14:09 +0100
From: "Dave Sergeant" <dave@davesergeant.com>

>  .. but I confirm direct frequency entry works fine with my
> K2 (I have Windows 98SE on the laptop and a real serial port).

The KENWOOD.SD file should be OK for the K2 - it appears Dave
has confirmed this.  For any K2 users who are having rig control
problems with SD, please select KENWOOD when using the PORTS
command.

Any copies of KENWOOD.SD which have been edited (in any way),
or renamed copies of KENWOOD.SD may not work with the K2.

73,
Paul EI5DI

 In