SD-User

Re: [SD-User] Rig control IC 761

To: "'Paul O'Kane'" <pokane@ei5di.com>, <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Rig control IC 761
From: Øystein Stokkeland <oystein.stokkeland@lyse.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 16:46:53 +0100
Thanks Paul, this works fine...on SDX where WARC is normal to use.

Unfotunatelky something does not work correctly in SD.  When I switch from
80M to 40M, the frequency of 40m displays ok, but it still holds 80m on the
qso-line, and it still is 80M when logging a qso. When I switch transceiver
back to 80m, then frequency is correct, but then band is set for 40m.
Strange is, that the band info is displayed before the frequency is
displayed. But, it is not constant so.  It seems to get worse after more and
more bandswitching.  After some switching, it will not change band at all

73 de

Øystein Stokkeland     LA7QI
Tel: +47 51 67 70 97 / +47 971 56 090
email: la7qi@arrl.net