SD-User

[SD-User] inputting contacts by hand after power cut?

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] inputting contacts by hand after power cut?
From: "Bryan" <m0oic@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 17:55:09 -0000
A colleague had the unfortunate situation whereby he suffered power cuts
during the latest CQWWCW contest and has a few hundred QSOs to enter by
hand. These are recorded in manuscript in but now wishes to add these to his
SD log which managed to record a few hundred QSO before power was lost. He
has all of the information available but what is the best way to add these
to his SD Log enabling him to complete and convert the total log, including
additions, to a scored cabrillo log?

Quite a task but he has the time, patience and motivation. I/we just cannot
find how to do it in the SD manual.

Any step by step help would be appreciated.

Bryan M0OIC