SD-User

[SD-User] Possible Feature Addition for SDX?

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] Possible Feature Addition for SDX?
From: "Ian Greenshields" <ian.greenshields@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 13:35:45 +0100
As a dedicated fan of SD & SDX for a number of years now, I was wondering
whether it would be possible to add QSL sent / received fields somehow in
SDX?

At the moment, I have to import the logs into another programme simply to
manage QSLing - it would be super if it could be done within SDX. If fact,
that would also make SDX a very simple and effective home station log for
many users. I realise this would also require the means to edit the log post
event which may not be trivial, or.....?

And then perhaps, the ability to import ADIF files into SDX to merge contest
QSOs? SDX becomes a master log & can track QSLing also.

Just in case you needed something extra to work on!

Keep up the good work!

73 Ian G4FSU