SD-User

Re: [SD-User] SD on Windows Vista

To: Tony <g3zrj.morsekey@tesco.net>, sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] SD on Windows Vista
From: G3ZSU <g3zsu@btopenworld.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 05:22:50 +0100 (BST)
This will be a mail chain I'll keep my eye on.  I just got a new laptop that
came with Vista.  My plan is to re-configure it as a dual boot machine with XP
& Vista, as so many things won't work with Vista yet.  Even my mobile phone
sync software won't be supported untiol "Late Autumn" they say, so I think dual
boot is the answer.  I hope to do mine early next week.  I suggest you do the
same.

  73

  Shaun

Tony <g3zrj.morsekey@tesco.net> wrote:
  Hi,
Can anyone tell me how to use SD on Windows Vista (if possible???) I
get part of the SD screen, when I try and adjust the various things in
the properties box I just get the same segment of the screen with
various sizes of font. Thanks
Tony G3ZRJ