SD-User

[SD-User] More CQWPX

To: SD <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] More CQWPX
From: Richard Limebear <Richard@g3rwl.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 20:28:06 +0100
I used v13.02.

The only problem I had was with the big guns who run several stations
with the same callsign but separate serial numbering for each band. On a
second QSO (on a different band) SD threw up a warning message if the
serial number was lower than the previous one.

I don't mind the warning message but it also freezes transmit for
several seconds. Running S&P, you get this happen when you want to be
sending a number back and it causes great confusion (and panic the first
couple of times).

Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org
FOC # 1188

              So many beautiful girls ... (sob) so little time