SD-User

Re: [SD-User] All Asian Contest

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] All Asian Contest
From: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 17:52:25 +0100
From: "Kenji Rikitake JJ1BDX" <jj1bdx@radio.email.ne.jp>

> So far the template Type 9 seems to be working with
> the following info: multiplier: DXCC.CTY (though the
> own country must be excluded)

It's probably easier to leave your own country there.
You know you can't work it for points or mults, and
you might forget to put it back :-)

> QSO points of own country / own continent / other continent:
> 160m: 0/3/9
> 80m, 10m: 0/2/6
> 40m, 20m, 15m: 0/1/3

That's correct - there's nothing else to do!

I'll try to add a template for the Asian side within
the next couple of hours.  You won't need it for SD to
score and track mults correctly as your Type 9 setup
is correct.

73,
Paul EI5DI