SD-User

[SD-User] SDI and Russian EU Ref Numbers

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] SDI and Russian EU Ref Numbers
From: THOMAS TAYLOR <thomas.taylor19@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 15:59:07 +0100 (BST)
Hi Paul,
  During the 2007 IOTA Contest, SDI performed in its usual excellent manner -
but I experienced a problem with a couple fo QSOs.

  When logging RI1AA, SDI showed EU... for completion   and I typed in 133 ro
make it EU133.    No Problem.
  However when logging RK3MWL/1 and RI1CA - both who were saying they were
EU133, once I hit ENTER after their Serial Number, the QSO was entered into the
log - without giving me the opportunity to mark them as EU133 ( 15 pointers
instead of 3 pointers ).
  Is there a solution please?

  73 de Tom / G0PSE

Tom Taylor