SD-User

[ct-user] New Super Check Partial Files Available VER20071119 (19Nov 200

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] New Super Check Partial Files Available VER20071119 (19Nov 2007) - Correction
From: "Randy Thompson, K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 21:18:04 -0000
There was an error in the master.scp file on the web site (and contained in
the zip file).  If you downloaded either of these before the date/time on
this email, please download them again.  All of the *.dta files are OK.

Sorry for the inconvenience.  Blame Microsoft and Linux for having different
ideas about case sensitive file names.

Randy, K5ZD

A new release of the Super Check Partial database files is now available at
http://www.k5zd.com/scp/

Statistics:
  Calls in master file: 43,130
  Source Logs: 2,943
  Total QSOs: 3,904,086 (unique Calls: 127,566)

Note: This is about 1000 less calls than the last version dated 23 Oct.
This is because I only use the logs from the past 2 years.  This master file
drops the 200 logs from CQWW Phone 2005 and replaces it with only 90 logs
from 2007.  Even so, we still have almost 4000 more calls in the master file
than this time last year.

If you ever want to check what version of the SCP files you are using, look
for a call beginning with "VER".  Every SCP file includes the version number
in the list of calls.  VERYYYYMMDD

Please send me your logs immediately after each contest.  The easiest thing
is to cc k5zd@contesting.com when you submit your Cabrillo format log to the
sponsor's robot.

Next release of master files will be in mid January 2008.

Good luck in CQ WW CW this weekend!

Randy Thompson, K5ZD
E-mail k5zd@contesting.com
Web: http://www.k5zd.com

PS - Let me know if you find any bad calls in the master file.