SD-User

Re: [SD-User] SD 13.41a

To: "Rik IZ2EJU" <iz2eju@yahoo.com>, "SuperDuper" <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] SD 13.41a
From: "EP Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 15:48:39 -0500
Hi Rik,

I agree 101% with your sentiments re. Paul, & all of his wonderful work &
contributions to the contesting scene...

I know that without his Super Dupe --- together with his "can do" attitude
in helping people --- I would NEVER EVER have been able to lift myself up
from the era of paper-log contest submissions, to on-line Cabrillo
formatting...!

If you're reading this, Paul, a heart-felt thanks from this "...Neanderthal
man" in "VE3"-land...!    :>)

~73!~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ