SD-User

[SD-User] v13.41a winkey

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] v13.41a winkey
From: IanSDavies@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 16:41:05 EDT
I found one quirk with v13.41a otherwise it runs like V13.25.

The quirk is irritating and is as follows.

If a callsign is entered into the logging line and I want to reduce  the
keying speed from say 25wpm to 20 wpm I can indeed reduce it with the pot as
the
message is being sent. However with the call still there and I key again the
keyer reverts to about 28wpm. This is a bit embarrassing when having repeat
call or msge with  QRS stations
However if a slower speed is set before a call is entered then  the keyer
stays at the speed set.

Any ideas as to what we can do to resolve that?

Ian G3KZR