SD-User

[SD-User] Winkey Serial

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] Winkey Serial
From: "N. Vicent" <yv7qp@cantv.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 15:48:37 -0430
Greetings to all of the SD Forum.

Friend Paul.

I am winkey serial and it is impossible in CW operation, since the program does
not detect the SD winkey, that is not recognized or detected key external.

There was a need to copy the new version 14.00 on the 13.41e version?

I tried the N1MM and DX4WIN, and both work with the serial Winkey very well.
But over the last 4 years, I used more and I like the DS for contests and DX.

Any idea or instruction, please ....... VICENT, YV7QP-YW7A