SD-User

[SD-User] v14.01

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] v14.01
From: "Ron Pratt" <g4ddx.ron@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 20:09:40 +0100
I have updated from earlier SD to V14.01 and changed the laptop to a Dell
running Windows98. Using SD Check on ROPOCO I found numbers 2&3 on my
keyboard would not work, all other numbers ok. By accident I switched "cap
lock" off and everything was ok. I tried in SD and the same. If I wanted to
use the "F" keys with "caps lock" on I could not enter a call with 2 or 3 in
it. As I had found keying unreliable I did not need to use the "F" keys
anyway and sent manually. Tried running Word and Excel and no problems.  Any
Suggestions?  I have reloaded SD twice in case of problems but the same. I
intend to get Winkey but I believe I still need "caps lock" on.

Great programme Paul.

73

Ron G4DDX