SD-User

Re: [SD-User] Correction....

To: "Nick G4IRX" <nick.sduser@nowindows.net>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Correction....
From: "W4ATK" <w4atk@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 16:56:43 -0500
Nick,
        WinKey is OFF. Experimentation has revealed the following:
        When you press the CTRL key and switch to KEYBOARD mode, DTR is
asserted.
        If you then type a character on the keyboard, the first dit or dah will
be
"lost", then the balance of the first character and all subsequent
characters will be sent normally.

Once you leave the KEYBOARD mode and later return the cycle repeats itself.
I suspect the possibility of a bug in that when CTRL is pressed using the
internal SD keyer DTR should not be asserted (negative), rather it is
asserted (positive).

Jim W4ATK