SD-User

[SD-User] CW Skimmer

To: SuperDuper <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] CW Skimmer
From: Rik IZ2EJU <iz2eju@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 10:52:34 +0200 (CEST)
Hi guys !
  There are many rumors about CW Skimmer and its use in contesting.
  Some OMs think that it is a great innovation, some others think that it will
lead to fully-computer contesting.
  I have no definitive opinion, even if I look at CW Skimmer with much
suspicious.
  I do CW contests because i like to use my brain to copy CW, and this is why I
use SuperDuper, without any cluster or other aids. Being one of 100W guys,
without beam antennas, so my resources are my ears and my brain, and I think
that they will be neutralized by computers...
  What are the opinions of other SD contesters ?
  73 from Rik IZ2EJU