SD-User

Re: [SD-User] FT-897 SD set-up

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] FT-897 SD set-up
From: "Rob - G4LMW" <g4lmw@btconnect.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 20:00:57 +0100
Dear All

Further to my previous post, I managed to fix all the problems bar one -
could not get the QSY feature to work (though frequency reading was OK).

In the end  I discovered that specifying the radio as "FT847" solved the
issue

Have other FT897 users found the same problem? (and solution?)

73, Rob
G4LMW
http://www.G4LMW.co.uk