SD-User

[SD-User] Sprint

To: <SD-User@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] Sprint
From: "Ray Hills" <g3hrh@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 12:38:47 +0100
Hi Paul,

I am using SD v. 11.30 (don't grimace, I am used to it and it is bug free
and it does all that I want!!).  I want to set up my CW macros for Sprint
contests.  Is there a shorthand character  (like #R for my callsign) which
will send my name as entered in the settiing up window for Sprint events?
Or do I have enter it manually into the macro text?

If I set up the macros for Sprint do I have to set them again for e.g. 80MCC
where the exchanges are different?  Or does the software tie the macros to
the particular contest selected from the menu?

Ray G3HRH