SD-User

Re: [SD-User] Oceania DX Contest

To: <SD-User@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Oceania DX Contest
From: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 17:16:49 +0100
From: "Andrew Munson (VK4HAM)" <vk4ham@wia.org.au>

> Using currently in a contest and it keeps giving me VK4 as
> Mult everytime I work a VK4 - should of only given me the
> first one.  Anyone know  fix before I send in my log / finish
> the contest

I've tested SD V14.10, using a VK4 callsign on the startup page.
It flags the first VK4 QSO as a mult on any given band, but not
later ones.

In any case, Cabrillo logs contain so scoring information
whatsoever at QSO level - it is the responsibility of the
contest organisers to score every log they receive.

You can use SDCHECK as send in your log as it stands, the
only disadvantage is that you will not have an accurate
claimed score.

73,
Paul EI5DI