SD-User

[SD-User] All OE160m Contest- 2 issues

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] All OE160m Contest- 2 issues
From: "Hans-Christoph Scheiblberger" <Hans-Christoph@gmx.at>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 11:21:20 +0100
Folks,

I used the sd log yesterday in the OE-160m contest and after some starting
problems it worked quite well for me. I still have 2 issues:

1.In the logging field the sign  ^  showed up twice and I could not get rid of
it and lost several QSOs. I checked the user manual but I couldn´t find a hint!
I think I accidentally hit a wrong button.

2. I couldn´t change the contest´s name  in the sd-check log. I wanted to
change it to OE5CSP.log, as suggested  in the user manual but it did not work.
Thanks for your help.

73, Chris-OE5CSP
--
Sensationsangebot nur bis 30.11: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a