SD-User

[SD-User] Master DTA Not Found

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] Master DTA Not Found
From: Gordon Brown <gordonbrowns@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 17:33:32 +0000 (GMT)
During the LZ Contest last weekend I had a message appear on the white line
just above where the log of recent QSO's are listed it said - "MASTER.DTA not
found".  I don't know which key I pressed in error but the message stayed until
the end of the contest with, as far as I know, no problems.
There is no substitute for practising with SC and having a copy of the
instructions at hand.  SD worked absolutely wonderfully except for the known
problem with keying speed variations.  I will have to convince the XYl that I
need WinKey but not until she has forgotten and forgiven me for staying up all
night and being grumpy in the morning.

73
Gordon G3MZV