SD-User

[SD-User] Log submission to CQWW.

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] Log submission to CQWW.
From: brian coyne <g4odv@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 20:47:20 +0000 (GMT)
For the third consecutive year I have recieved this message from the contest
Robot......

<  <                     (This is an automatic reply.)

Your message to cw@cqww.com could not be processed because the
Subject: of the message

        C4Z.LOG.

is not a valid callsign.  Please resubmit your log with an email
Subject: header that looks like this

        Subject: your-callsign

If you are submitting a log for a special callsign (such as a 1x1 call
like N6O), or if you are unsure why you were sent this error message
please contact me at cw-questions@cqww.com to make alternate arrangements.

Thanks for your cooperation.  73.

Bob, K3EST
CQ WW Director  > >

In the last 2 years I have had to re-submit the log to K1AR.Last year he either
forgot it or lost it and it was only because I had mail (after closing date)
from Roger, sxw, inviting a log as it was noted from other logs that I had a
large no of q's that I got entered.

Quite clearly the Robot does not like 2x1 calls, but John (k1ar) told Roger
that it was connected with my submission   and speaking with Bob P3F, he tells
me that he has no problem in getting accepted  by the Robot.

Has anyone an idea as to what I may be doing wrong ?

TIA.

73  Brian.5B4AIZ.