SD-User

[SD-User] SD in CQ160

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] SD in CQ160
From: "Dave Sergeant" <dave@davesergeant.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 14:12:24 -0000
Playing around in CQ 160 last night (not very seriously here I have to
say...).

Thanks for Paul for updating SD for the new rules. It seems that some
people on the air still haven't heard about them and are sending
country abbreviations....

I am a bit puzzled that the right hand pane defaults to showing the
list of US/VE states/provinces worked (in my case most of them...) and
does not show by default DXCC worked (or for that matter zones) when
you are not working W/VE. Presumably I can get that information with
the appropriate F key but it would be nice to have it as the default.
Also there seems to be a bit of a bug, in that when you type in an LA
(Norway) callsign it tells me I need Lousiana....

Minor glitches I know, but irritating.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com