SD-User

Re: [SD-User] Cabrillo claimed score V14.22

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Cabrillo claimed score V14.22
From: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 07:49:56 -0000
From: "summers brian" <summersb@telus.net>

> I do not understand why the Cabrillo score is shown as 1,671
> when it should be 164,736 (1,287 points X 128 bonuses)?

Thanks, it looks like a bug in SDCHECK.  In the circumstances,
the simplest thing to do is edit the Cabrillo claimed score.

This field has no particular significance in Cabrillo logs,
because Cabrillo QSO records contain no scoring information,
whether points, mults or dupes. It is the responsibilty of
the contest organisers to independently dupe-check and score
each and every Cabrillo log.

In the meantime, I'll investigate the bug.

73,
Paul EI5DI