SD-User

[SD-User] Beru.

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] Beru.
From: brian coyne <g4odv@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 08:20:05 +0000 (GMT)
I also had a few issues running SDC this weekend.

No1 - the keyer was corrupted, had to wind down to about 10wpm to get a true
speed of 30wpm and then suffered interuptions/ delays. It may function
correctly one time and malfunction the next. I was unable to use keyboard
sending at all and hand keyed the contest. No other prog's were running and was
disconnected from the net.

No 2 - Whilst the foc.lst was loaded nothing at all appeared when a members c/s
was keyed in.

No 3 - on several occaisions I forget to change bands in the heat of moving
people around.
Tried using the band change edit function using the shift/F1 key gave a message
'valid only in c/s field' and wipes the qso, luckily 2 presses of the escape
key restores the c/s. Interestingly pressing F1 alone, without use of the shift
key alters the scores in the scores window.

I downloaded latest V14.22 SDC just before the Beru test and also recently SD
V14. 19a, think for the future when I use a version that has not given me a
problem I will stick with it as I used to.

I hate computers!

73 Brian C4Z.  (5B4AIZ/G4ODV)