SD-User

[SD-User] Russia DX Contest. V14. 24.

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] Russia DX Contest. V14. 24.
From: brian coyne <g4odv@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 22:56:49 +0000 (GMT)
I had some logging problems using SD this weekend.

1 When logging non Russian stations the curser skipped the rec'd s/n field and
straight to the Oblast field, on pressing enter the recorded s/n then
disappeared altogether.

I had to tab back to the c/s field and append the s/n there and edit the log
after the contest. On occaisions it seemed to log them correctly but there was
no consistency so I played it safe by performing the above task.

The two Oblast code letters were followed by 2 digits, 1 would say this was
recorded 90% of the time with just 10% of Russian contacts showing the letters
alone. Should I edit those digits out before submitting the log?

The DX mults were not flagged up as 'M' on screen.

The mults list produced by SD Check did not appear to be the same as a manual
check
I made of the log but as the RDX computer does the scoring I need not worry
about that.

Not a serious effort on my part, hadn't done it before but enjoyable with lots
going on and worthy of a good shot next year.

73  Brian. 5B4AIZ.