SD-User

Re: [SD-User] SD Request

To: sduser <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] SD Request
From: Ian Greenshields <ian.greenshields@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 09:54:35 +0100
Hi John,

Thanks for the tip - I'll try that. Paul also mentioned that F12 will do the
same thing.

Hi Paul,

I took a look at your V14.26b & the new quick memory / bandmap. If I
interpret correctly what you are planning, it looks very good. I didn't
think there would be space to have a bandmap within the display window, but
you seem to have done it! Could you make it such that  tuning the dial makes
the bandmap appear & highlights a call if the frequency matches? Then enter,
or similar, brings the call into the callsign field. That would eliminate
the previously discussed option for requiring ESC to delete the callsign if
it wasn't needed. It looks more elegant than my proposal.

Looking forward to any developments!

Many thanks & 73,
Ian G4FSU