SD-User

[SD-User] Re All Asia.

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] Re All Asia.
From: brian coyne <g4odv@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 05:42:12 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks Paul, I was puzzled by the 'blank field' which I got.

I haven't done the cabrillo SD check yet ( checking and tidying up 1750
contacts takes a bit of time) so it will probably be ok when I do

I meant to ask an additional question for the group, not an SD issue, so here
it is.

I had a lot of callers who didn't know the exchange format. Whilst many
understood my explanation and then gave their age. there were many who didn't
have command of english.
In those cases I entered 001. Has anyone previous experience of how JARL treat
this type of contact (which must run to many hundreds) in the combined logs. I
am putting in a competetive entry and don't wish to incur unnecessary penalties
that might cost me a place.

73  Brian 5B4AIZ (C4Z).