SD-User

[SD-User] IC-7200

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] IC-7200
From: "VO1HP" <fdavis@nfld.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 10:27:35 -0000
WINKEY is OFF
SHARECOM is ON

When I run through the PORTS process I get confirmation that port sharing is
working for COM 3.

However - I see no freq display nor do I have CW keying.  There is no error
message.

Have tried SD ICOM files for IC718  IC7700  IC7800.

Tried to open IC7700 SD control file but don't know how to do it in order to
change the control address.
How do I edit the IC7700 (or any ICOM ) cointrol file?

73 Frank VO1HP