SD-User

[SD-User] AUB and ALB files

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] AUB and ALB files
From: "VO1HP" <fdavis@nfld.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 10:57:23 -0000
OK I'll confess I don't know much about how to handle files.  After a
suggestion from VO1HE and others.....I changed the extention to the BACKUP
files to .ALL and .AUD and SDI open the log without issue.

Thanks.
73 Frank VO1HP

---------------Origional Message

When returning from portable location after IOTA I backed up my log using
BACKUP command to a thumb drive.  So I have two files 09IOTA.ALB and 09IOTA.AUB

My 09IOTA.ALL file (log) is still on the PC at the portable location.   I'm at
home now .....  so how do I load the log into my home shack image of SDI?
Can't see how to do it from the manual or the SDICHECK program.  There must be
a way otherwise whats the point of making these backup files.

73 Frank VO1HP