SD-User

[SD-User] missing first dot - and more

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] missing first dot - and more
From: "summers brian" <summersb@telus.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 22:30:57 -0800
Rather than change any parameters I decided to re-install V14.26. First thing I
noticed was that the missing first dot problem no longer existed.

With the contest over I can see that things are not well with the .ALL file.
For every contact made (all 685) I sent 5nn. The .ALL file starts at 599 then
shows lots of Q's at 559, 579, 549, and 569. At QSO #156 I re-installed V14.26.
From that point on all QSOs from 157 to 685 show 599 as the sent report.

There's a big difference between cause and effect and correlation, but at first
glance it appears that V14.29 is responsible for the missing first dot plus
incorrect sent reports in the .ALL file.

Anyone else experience anything like this in CQ WW CW?

A question - how do I respond to a post by adding my response to the original
post?

Brian VE7JKZ